inSync Staffing’s Payroll Capabilities
A U.S. based on-boarding and customer support team
What we do:
We focus on sourcing and recruiting for temporary/contract positions, as well as provide payroll services for candidates pre-identified by our customers through channels and referrals that need to be onboarded on a temporary basis as consultants.
Case Study: UPS
- inSync created a team comprised of Customer Relationship Managers and On-Boarding Specialists
- On-boarded 1500 seasonal employees within two months with no mistakes
- Displayed our ability to on-board efficiently and pay our employees on time
- 2016 Facts and Figures:
- 13.8% total revenue increase over 2015
- Placed 2,900 employees in 49 states
- Job categories supported include Acct/Finance, Administration, Customer Service, Engineering/IT, LI/MFG, Professional, Scientific
- Billing at 90 distinct programs
- 6.3 million active candidates in database
- How we do it:
- Capacity to quickly on-board identified candidates in a timely manner
- Use technology to create efficiencies for sourcing, on-boarding, and compliance
- Be 100% compliant on all audits
- Listen to our customers
- Maintain financial strength to handle growth
- Provide a dedicated single point of contact throughout the project
- Why Should You Choose Us?
- inSync has the infrastructure, processes, and experience in place to successfully provide payroll services nationally, as well as the desire to exceed all customers’ expectations.
Locations: National Coverage
We provide employees in all 50 states. Our technology allows us to build pipelines of qualified candidates quickly. We have a database of over 5.5 million candidates.
Get more information about inSync Staffing in this brochure.
What Clients Say
"Attached is a copy of your scorecard for reference. Again, we want to congratulate you for being one of the Top Performers in Q4 AND Supplier of the Year!!! You and your team continue to exceed our expectations in not only meeting the program SLAs, but also in truly partnering with us. We look forward to a continued relationship with you all in the years to come. Fantastic job!! "
Feb 2010 email from our MSP Director at a large telecom client
We Care More
If you’ve worked with staffing firms before, you will find that we take a much more active interest in you than our competition does.